Projects » Utility
SFMI has served each of the major public utility sectors in a variety of capacities, including:
- Command-and-control center and emergency operations center audiovisual systems design.
- Office building audiovisual systems, acoustics/masking and communications.
- High intelligibility industrial public address design at nuclear power plants.
- Emergency generator noise assessment and mitigation.
- Infrastructure for cellular telephone central offices.
- Noise assessment of muncipal substations.
- Noise assessment of water and waste water treatment facilities.
- Communications infrastructure for water treatment facilities.
Electric & Gas Utilities
- PG&E Corporation Headquarters, One Market Plaza, 23rd and 24th Floors, San Francisco, California
- PG&E Corporation Headquarters, One Market Plaza, 4th Floor, San Francisco, California
- PG&E Diablo Canyon Power Plant, Alternate/Permanent Technical Support Center/Operations Support Center, San Luis Obispo, California
- San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station, Oceanside, California
- Alma Street Substation, City of Palo Alto, California
- Maybell Substation, Community Noise Study, City of Palo Alto, California
- Southern California Gas Company, Metropolitan Division Headquarters, Monterey Park, California
- City of San Francisco, Public Utilities Commission Headquarters, San Francisco, California
- Alameda County Water District, Fremont, California
- Metropolitan Water District, Robert A. Skinner Filtration Plant, Oxidation Retrofit, Riverside County, California
- City of Vacaville, Easterly Waste Water Treatment Facility, Vacaville, California
- City and County of San Francisco, Department of Public Works, Clean Water Project - South East Outfall
Telephone Utility Facilities
- Verizon MTSO, Rocklin, California
- Qwest (US West) Network Reliability MegaCenter, Littleton, Colorado
- Qwest (US West) Service Assurance Center, Plymouth, Minnesota
- Qwest (US West) Demand Forecast Center, Plymouth, Minnesota
- Continental Telephone Company, Bakersfield, California
- Pacific Telesis Enhanced Services, Media Integration Center, San Ramon, California
- Pacific Telephone Company, 1001 Wilshire Annex, Los Angeles, California